Sunday, October 19, 2008

The wardrobe and the forgotten video

Little H is acquiring quite the wardrobe these days. In fact, I've been put on clothes-buying probation because I'm getting to a point where I can't stop myself....there are so many adorable outfits!! I've limited myself to about six or seven so far, and we've gotten a few as gifts, but they are all so incredibly precious, I just can't wait to see him in them. Oh, and they look so cute hanging in his closet:

This is the latest addition to the wardrobe, it's a cute little onesy with a hood on it, and it says "3 Little Monkeys". I LOVE IT!And here are the two gift outfits. The one on the right is from my grandparents, and it has a little wolf on it, and the one on the left is from my Dad and Lillie, and it has two little doggies on it, one little and one big, just like little H's sure-to-be-pals, Rocky and Nacho. How grown up will little H look in these outfits!!

The last thing I wanted to post was the video we took when we were having the ultrasound done a little over a month ago. I know, it's been a long time coming, but I kept forgetting that we had it, and so I never posted it. It isn't that long because the ultrasound tech wouldn't let us video the entire thing (legal reasons or something), and even though she said we could film the part when we found out the sex, we noticed it on our own before she got to that part, so we sort of missed the opportunity to film it...that's why the video is sort of dishonest. Either way, here it is, so you can share in our moment of happiness, even it was a bit after it first happened:

No comments: