Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas shot, 2007

Christmas is getting close...and even though I've been emotionally under the weather, I made H take a little break with me to take our annual Christmas shot. I have this lovely little frame and each year I put our Christmas shot in it. This is our fifth Christmas photo together! I was previously really excited, because we had this whole thing planned, where we were going to put "little H was here" or "little Maggie was here" on my tummy, so the photo taking was unfortunately slightly bittersweet. I'm working really hard right now on moving forward and taking things one day at a time. So, this is our tree picture. I think I might even make H take another one, since you can't really see the tree very well (even though it's HUGE!!), but I really like it. I was messing with my hair when the picture snapped, which is why my hand is up there and my hair is all in my face. The kissy one is better (see below). Actually, looking at both of them now, I feel really stupid...we really should have moved over to the other side of the shot, so at least you could have seen the tree. Oh well, H is so darn handsome! Even without the clever little tummy signs, I'm so grateful to have such a loving and amazing husband, who is helping me so much walk through this. Yeah, I know, different from yesterday, but it's like that for me now. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions, and each day I discover something new. And even in all that chaos, my love for that little bean has not diminished.
My guess is it never will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you merry xmas and a very happy married life..
i was just going through xmas pics on google, found your pic on it..

take care
have a great life ahead.
harinder
hpss007@hotmail.com