Monday, September 1, 2008

The 4 month mark

I can't tell you all how happy I am today, knowing that it is officially the end of my fourth month. That's right! I officially starting my fifth month today, and four weeks from now, I'll be halfway through my pregnancy. It's hard to believe, and it's crazy to see how quickly time has flown by since the end of that dreadful first trimester. Here's my picture from this week, which I happen to like quite a bit since it puts my stomach size in much better perspective than the other pictures. Why? Because it's the first picture where you can see the curve in my lower back, so it makes me look smaller, although I can guarantee all of you that I AM NOT. It's just that in the previous pictures my arm was placed in such a way that it covered that curve, so it fooled the eye into thinking I was much bigger than I really way. I'm also very happy to know that we're only two weeks (and a few days) away from possibly finding out what our baby will be. The votes keep going back and forth, and that's adding a lot of humor to our lives, but it's been fun seeing what all of you think about it. I'm really excited, no matter what we decide. Now that I know that the Quad screen was negative, and that the little one has a good, strong heartbeat (which I listen to AT LEAST two times a day), I'm growing a lot less anxious, and really starting to feel excited about it. I can't imagine how happy and excited I'll be in two weeks if (and when) we know whether our little one is a she or a he. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers. I'm really started to feel blessed...mainly because I totally am. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck. we think of you two often and look forward to seeing you soon...
chris and jennifer