Sunday, September 14, 2008

G-ma Built-A-Bunny

Last weekend my mom came in town to "babysit" me while H headed to Savannah for what should have been a nice, relaxing vacation. Before I received the awful news on Sunday, I got to spend a little bit of QT with my mom, and we did fun things like shopped for maternity clothes and watched my videos from Panama. We also made a(nother) trip to Build-A-Bear so that she could buy a little stuffed animal for the baby. Even though we don't know what it is yet--just four more days!!...maybe--she insisted on getting a very feminine stuffed animal, mainly because she's convinced it's going to be a girl. I let her pick out whichever one she wanted, and she picked a bunny, which is admitedly very adorable, and then she went through the whole rigamarole and filled it with love and blessings. You'll have to excuse all the background noise, as the store was (as always) filled with children ooh-ing and ah-ing about all the nifty toys:

She even filled it with a sound that she personally loved, which I believe is the "Rock-A-Bye Baby" tune, although they had it listed as some classical tune. Yeah, sorry to be so lame, but I'm not really hip to classical music:

It was all very fun, and once we finished it, we took some pictures with the bunny. I think it is the first picture where you can see my belly poking out from the front.

No comments: